How to delete icon series?

Could you guys help me delete one of these series icon? I don't know what I did and didn't play for few days. I fired it up to day and seen this. I did verify the file integrity. If I try to delete the mod, the one to its left becomes the same issue. I'm trying to avoid uninstalling/installing all the mod series. Thanks in advance.
double_icon series.JPG

Thanks for the reply Alex. I checked the series folder and opened each .tga file and there's nothing wrong, I think, there's only one of each. From the pic above I deleted the mod 'wtcc, wec and the urd t5'(all of its contents) but then 'vw scirocco' becomes 2. Actually both same icons are working with no problems, they just become double series icons. I don't have any clue why it's doing that. It just irritates me seeing 2 of the same. I'm off today so I guess I have time to uninstall/install the mods.

I have had this once, out of the blue one day I had two icons for two different series? Same as you I had a look around and everything seemed to be in the right place so I gave up and ignored it, eventually everything returned back to normal?....weird :O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%