Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Do you race online?

• Yes

Votes: 434 62.6%
  • No

Votes: 259 37.4%

How to delete icon series?

Could you guys help me delete one of these series icon? I don't know what I did and didn't play for few days. I fired it up to day and seen this. I did verify the file integrity. If I try to delete the mod, the one to its left becomes the same issue. I'm trying to avoid uninstalling/installing all the mod series. Thanks in advance.
double_icon series.JPG

Thanks for the reply Alex. I checked the series folder and opened each .tga file and there's nothing wrong, I think, there's only one of each. From the pic above I deleted the mod 'wtcc, wec and the urd t5'(all of its contents) but then 'vw scirocco' becomes 2. Actually both same icons are working with no problems, they just become double series icons. I don't have any clue why it's doing that. It just irritates me seeing 2 of the same. I'm off today so I guess I have time to uninstall/install the mods.

How did you determine that was the problem? Or just trial and error?
I uninstalled all my car mods and one by one installed it again 'till I saw which one is doing it.

edit: I did, however, change the (any)series icon pic to my liking. I don't know if it has anything to do with it.

I have had this once, out of the blue one day I had two icons for two different series? Same as you I had a look around and everything seemed to be in the right place so I gave up and ignored it, eventually everything returned back to normal?....weird :O_o:

I found another mod that's doing it. The question is, would you just ignore it so you can have the mods you want installed? Hopefully, like @muzarati, it will go back to normal. Enough of this for me, time to play;).:D

Latest articles