How To: Create or Join a Mini-League

Want to create or join a Mini-League? Do so with these very simple steps:

Creating a Mini-League
  1. Login (or sign-up) to the FSR Fantasy League and go to the Mini-Leagues page.
  2. Press the Create New Mini-League button.
  3. Enter the desired Mini-League name into the input box and press Create Mini-League.
  4. You will now be seeing the My Mini-League administration page. There you can allow or deny requests from managers who want to join your Mini-League, view (or kick) its current participants, make its results public or private and invite your friends to join!
Inviting Friends to your Mini-League
  1. Login (or sign-up) to the FSR Fantasy League and go to the Mini-Leagues page.
  2. Press the ADMIN link next to your desired Mini-League. You will now be seeing the My Mini-League administration page.
  3. Under the Invite your Friends section, you will find a Direct Joining Link. Copy the link and give it out to your friends for a quick way to invite them. If you prefer to send them an invitation e-mail, follow these steps:
    1. Enter the names and e-mail addresses of up to 5 friends in the provided input boxes.
    2. Press Invite Friends.
    3. Repeat steps 3.1 and 3.2 if you have more friends to invite.
  4. Once your friends have made their joining requests, you will receive an e-mail reminding you will need to validate them. The players awaiting your validation are listed in the Awaiting Authorization section. Just press the ALLOW link next to your friend's name to allow him/her into your Mini-League.
Joining a Mini-League
  1. Login (or sign-up) to the FSR Fantasy League.
  2. If you have a Mini-League's Direct Joining Link, click on it and skip to step 5.
  3. Go to the Mini-Leagues page and click on the Join Existing Mini-League button.
  4. Look for your desired Mini-League by entering its name and/or the one of its owner into the input boxes and press Search Mini-Leagues. The Mini-Leagues matching your search criteria will appear.
  5. Press the JOIN link next to the name of the Mini-League you want to join.
  6. Wait for your request to be validated by the Mini-League owner.
  7. Enjoy the Mini-League action! You can see how well you are doing on the Mini-League by clicking on the VIEW link next to the desired Mini-League in the My Mini-Leagues section of the Mini-Leagues page.
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Have fun! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years