How to convert a track from rFactor to GTR2

Hi, I am trying to convert a track from rFactor to GTR2 but I could not. I used the manual of RacerM but it didn't work, I did not understand certain things really. I would like if you can help me how to do it please, I just want to convert some circuits for personal use. I should like a video tutorial.
Best Regards

It is a rather simple process to get it to show up but to look nice takes a lot more work.
Would be easier to help you if you provided some info of what you have done and if it shows in Gtr2 menu/ starts/ freezes or nothing?

I was trying to convert the Jeddah circuit but it didn't appear in the menu, I think I wrongly modified the .aiw, .cam, .gdb and I think also the .trk. I was also unable to modify the skyboxi and skybox.
The track is from rFactor.

AIW and cam files you can just leave as they are.
AIW can be improved on for Simbin games. PM or post when you get all working
Look at a working .gdb file on Gtr2 and you can easy see what you need and not need.
Rename files name ext as used by Gtr2.
Also file names some use the first 3 letter other use the first 4 letter.
Make two folder in the Jeddah folder. One for Textures and one for Objects (gmt)
Unpack the mas file with the .dds into the Texture folder and have 3Dsimed save the objects (Gmts) in the object folder you just created.
Copy a Skyboxi.gmt from a similar Gtr2 track into the object folder in Similar I mean track size.
Change top line in the .trk file so it can see the texture and object folder you just made and copy the rest from a working Gtr2 .trk file.
You should now have a track that shows in the Menu and will start.

If it doesn't work for you send me a PM with the link I I will try to at least make it work in Gtr2.

AIW and cam files you can just leave as they are.
AIW can be improved on for Simbin games. PM or post when you get all working
Look at a working .gdb file on Gtr2 and you can easy see what you need and not need.
Rename files name ext as used by Gtr2.
Also file names some use the first 3 letter other use the first 4 letter.
Make two folder in the Jeddah folder. One for Textures and one for Objects (gmt)
Unpack the mas file with the .dds into the Texture folder and have 3Dsimed save the objects (Gmts) in the object folder you just created.
Copy a Skyboxi.gmt from a similar Gtr2 track into the object folder in Similar I mean track size.
Change top line in the .trk file so it can see the texture and object folder you just made and copy the rest from a working Gtr2 .trk file.
You should now have a track that shows in the Menu and will start.

If it doesn't work for you send me a PM with the link I I will try to at least make it work in Gtr2.
Hello, i'm new to this and i want you to help me if it's possible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%