How to convert a track from rFactor to GSC

Trouble with converting any track from any game to GSC is:

1. Without permission they are ilegal. And therfore cant be used on RD or hosted on RD or even linked to on RD.

2. Without adding the grip levels to the track (whick only REIZA know how). They are slippy and completly ruin the feel GSC has.

Its a shame we cant race mod tracks but unless REIZA do it themselves, any track just wont feel the same. You might aswell just race rfactor.

Still i want to know how to convert or what values i need to alter in files to get a track running in GSC.
As it is basically an rFactor mod, a really well executed one i admit.
But would be good if there would be a guide.
Most cars just scream to be driven on some other tracks than the collection we have available now.
Would also make GSC even more long term attractive for it's happy users.

Still i want to know how to convert or what values i need to alter in files to get a track running in GSC.
As it is basically an rFactor mod, a really well executed one i admit.
But would be good if there would be a guide.
Most cars just scream to be driven on some other tracks than the collection we have available now.
Would also make GSC even more long term attractive for it's happy users.

Yeah i agree Richard. I really like GSC but my favourite cars (Classics, Reizas and F3's) need bigger, longer tracks (although the current tracks are fine for the f3's). ATM i drive this sim about 2 hours a week...if i could race those Classics at say, Spa, Istanbul, Zandvort, Monza, Silverstone, Monaco et cetera (imagine Bathurst) i would double or triple my time and i know ALOT more peeps would buy and play the game (and more often). Reiza have done a wonderfful job but they risk peeps jumping on mass to rf2 when it's done simply down to the depth of world class tracks. Don't get me wrong, GSC has some great tracks but they are suited to slower formulas only. Reiza have built the Classics/Reizas and i thank them for that, i just want them to build tracks to suit them. I would like the best Sim to have the best tracks...maybe i'm being greedy :whistling:

I think the main goal of GSC is to simulate the Copa Caixa Stock Car and the Mini Challenge and with the next release of Cascavel it will be perfect.

The game is based on the engine of Rfactor1 but when you drive it you understand there is something different; some files of Gmotor engine are hidden so it is obvious that REIZA wants, rightly, keep a secret on his physic

In my opinion I don't want another rfactor full of MODs and tracks but difficult to find a suitable server on line, if people wants a game done in this way, better drive Rfactor, at the moment when I have wish to go online with GSC I am sure I don't have to search and install the last mod and the last track.

Try to accept F. Reiza, F classic. F3 and Camaro as a gift and drive them where you think they are suitable

They are working on a Senna game... so I would guess that the F1 tracks might arrive with that release. Their site says a 2012 release but with little info it must be 2013 or beyond?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%