How to configure "Quick Chat # 1 - # 6"?

Hi all,

I tried to find a way to set "Quick Chat" but without success.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dtm-write-programmed.95705/#post-1854595
Apparently,you must change the file Player1.PLR(documents/my games/Simbin/RRE/userdata/Player1).
In this file,you can write messages that will be used to say Thank you, Sorry it's my fault,.....
This file is encrypted.I wasn't able to open it with Notepad or Wordpad.

6481362014110309530001.jpg

65239433a.jpg

Oui d accord mets tu met quoi dedans alors fait un exemple de ton fichier a toi merci

In English,
Yes agree but what you put into it. Then made an example of your file you thank you.

You make me laugh Antonio.:)
When I must say something during a race,I just use my keyboard.It's difficult to make long sentences.I say "sry","thx"(sometimes ironically),"hi".....
Drive and type on the keyboard,it's really hard.
I haven't managed to change PLR file and I don't think that it's possible (encrypted).
I think some players(ex: Tim Bublys) use a software voice commands.I'm surprised that he can say so much in German while driving.

Another vote for VoiceAttack here, I've just started using it and have set it up so I can change my pit strategy in iRacing using voice only, if I say:
tires only - i get only tires and no fuel
tires and twenty - i get new tires and 20 litres of fuel

The list goes on, I can turn on and off blackboxes using voice, change voice channel, mute voice, etc etc etc. Works REALLY well!

It's amazing indeed @Kjell Eilertsen!
I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope they'll implement the old GTR2 Chief Engineer communication thing. (Don't know if you ever tried out this mod for GTR2... I was blown away by the stunning job these two guys did)
Wouldn't be awesome to use Voice Attack and literally talk to him when requesting damage situation, timings, telemetry and so forth?
Couple this with VR and then you'll most likely end up having food injected in your veins and using this as your racing seat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back