F1 2012 how to change the name of F1 2012 drivers?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
good afternoon, by indication I downloaded the Ego editor to change the name of some F1 2012 drivers, but following a tutorial for 2017 it didn’t work. could someone explain to me how i do in F1 2012 please. thank you very much in advance.

good afternoon, by indication I downloaded the Ego editor to change the name of some F1 2012 drivers, but following a tutorial for 2017 it didn’t work. could someone explain to me how i do in F1 2012 please. thank you very much in advance.
i was asking the same thing
i looked at 2017 and couldnt find anything

Ok, so, first you need ego language editor. Then copy your language file from f1 2012 folder. then open ele (ego language editor) and load language you copy. Inside of that you can find many things to change including driver names. Simply for ex. you want to change Mark Webber to let's say Robert Kubica. First find rows where it says Mark and change right side to Robert, and then find on right side all rows where it says Webber and change it to Kubica.
I hope i helped you. :D if you need any more help please let me know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back