F1 2010 How to change drivers / edit database (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, Current drivers include? Is there a way to drivers such as Nick Heidfeld and Christian Klien involvement in F1 in 2010? Google Translate ^^

Nvmd I got the Tasev Working, Changed the names replace the files, however it doesnt work after i replace the edited database.bin ( I included Sergio Perez and Pastor Maldonado, Sauber and Williams respectively). The game starts and then when the opening the main screen it keeps loading the game forever....

Nvmd I got the Tasev Working, Changed the names replace the files, however it doesnt work after i replace the edited database.bin ( I included Sergio Perez and Pastor Maldonado, Sauber and Williams respectively). The game starts and then when the opening the main screen it keeps loading the game forever....

Can you send me your database in a private message, I will have a look.

Like this ?
View attachment 31814

There is a few things I have to figure out cause his b_day doesn't show and I have no clue where to find it so maybe someone else can shed some light to this.And I changed Chanduks name into klien's but it is not displayed ingame at all.
All this info lies within the database.

HI,PLEASE HELP ME... HOW DID U DO TO CHANGE THE DRIVER'S NAME ON THE GAME'S DATABASE? I'VE BEEN TRYING SEVERAL TIMES BUT WHEN THE GAME STARTS, INSTEAD THE DRIVER'S NAME IT IS SHOWN 'NULL'.... EX.: INSTEAD BRUNO SENNA....'NULL' 'NULL'

HI,PLEASE HELP ME... HOW DID U DO TO CHANGE THE DRIVER'S NAME ON THE GAME'S DATABASE? I'VE BEEN TRYING SEVERAL TIMES BUT WHEN THE GAME STARTS, INSTEAD THE DRIVER'S NAME IT IS SHOWN 'NULL'.... EX.: INSTEAD BRUNO SENNA....'NULL' 'NULL'

thats exactly what ive been getting, i changed nico hulkenbergs name to pastor maldonado, and its been showing up as "Nico Maldonado"
and with sergio perez its just been showing up as "Sergio null"

The database does not contain the actual language values, it only contains language "keys". For example when you see Karun in the database that means that the game should search for "db_Karun" in the language file.

So go to you language folder and open up language_XXX(your language).lng with the Ryder Langauge Editor and edit the values in there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back