F1 2010 How to change drivers / edit database (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, Current drivers include? Is there a way to drivers such as Nick Heidfeld and Christian Klien involvement in F1 in 2010? Google Translate ^^

Like this ?
F1_2010_game 2010-11-22 07-53-40-76.jpg

There is a few things I have to figure out cause his b_day doesn't show and I have no clue where to find it so maybe someone else can shed some light to this.And I changed Chanduks name into klien's but it is not displayed ingame at all.
All this info lies within the database.

I really would like to edit the drivers ( i'd like to update them to 2011 teams like Sergio Perez in Sauber, Pastor Maldonado in Williams, etc, etc.).

I read several posts and I have to download the Tasev Database Editor. I downloaded i did all that I was told to do, but however the .exe file of the Tasev DE would not even open. I double click and there is small window saying that an error has occured. I have tried putting the Administration rights and still doesnt work.Im using Vista.

Please help

mod edit: Please do not repeat posts in different threads of the same subject, or start a new thread with the same post when somebody hasn't replied to your post. Be patient.

Threads merged

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back