How to calibrate Fanatec Clubsport v3 brake pedal in Dirt Rally?

The throttle takes full range so it's ok, but the brake doesn't have to be pushed very hard until you reach 100%. Can this be fixed?

You need to calibrate (set the desired pressure for 100% brake input) it in the windows controller settings first (or in the wheelbase onboard settings if your pedals are connected to the CSW/CSL wheelbase). Read the manual for the pedals, it is explained there (9.1.1 PC driver – page ‘Function Test’).

Upvote 0
You need to calibrate (set the desired pressure for 100% brake input) it in the windows controller settings first (or in the wheelbase onboard settings if your pedals are connected to the CSW/CSL wheelbase). Read the manual for the pedals, it is explained there (9.1.1 PC driver – page ‘Function Test’).

But my pedals must be correctly calibrated already because in Assetto Corsa, for instance, I have to push the brake really hard to reach the max. Could this problem has to do with brake gamma?

Upvote 0
Brake saturation is already set to 100%. With that 100% is reached when the pedal is pressed 80% aprox. If I lower brake saturation, the problem increases and 100% is reached even sooner. If I increase brake saturation the problem, apparently noticed in the Dirt menu, is that the bar never reaches 100%. For instance, if I set saturation to the max value, the brake bar only reaches 67%. I don't undestand this.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure what you mean by "pressed 80%" and how you measured it. Brake pedal does not have a hard stop (well it probably has, but you gotta be a Hulk to reach it). And max pressure is set via control panel/wheel profile.It should be the same regardless of the game you play.
I checked my pedals and the pressure I apply to get 100% in DR seems to match the one I need to apply for 100% braking in AC. My brake gamma in AC is 1.0 and DR does not have a similar option as far as I remember.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back