F1 2012 How to avoid harsh penaltys

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I know Codemasters F12012 is harsh penalty wise. Its stressful in a Junk car like my Marausa. The penalty's come out even if your not driving aggressive. Then i remembered the young driver test and the replay mode. When you tap a car or get a call hit escape and rewind like a VCR and retake it knowing what will happen. And no time time penalty. My Marausa is 20th to 24th in qualifying and last in race. No Kers or DRS chance what can you do.
That said i was a Valencia with a clean race on standard setup where cars flew off like crazy pulling me up to 4th beating Reining champ Sebastien Vettel. so hang in there.

Like the Anvil song goes "Game Over, Game Over, Game Over, Game Over, Back to the start, Learning the art."

I know Codemasters F12012 is harsh penalty wise. Its stressful in a Junk car like my Marausa. The penalty's come out even if your not driving aggressive. Then i remembered the young driver test and the replay mode. When you tap a car or get a call hit escape and rewind like a VCR and retake it knowing what will happen. And no time time penalty. My Marausa is 20th to 24th in qualifying and last in race. No Kers or DRS chance what can you do.
That said i was a Valencia with a clean race on standard setup where cars flew off like crazy pulling me up to 4th beating Reining champ Sebastien Vettel. so hang in there.

Like the Anvil song goes "Game Over, Game Over, Game Over, Game Over, Back to the start, Learning the art."

TL;DR = make a mistake, use a flashback.

I think we need to sticky this revelation!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%