How to align the Action Cam to the left or right?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Was just wondering if it would be possible to adjust the alignment of the action camera view in RACE. In my opion the action camera point of view gives you more or less the exact position as you would see the road in real life.

With cockpit view i see the steer and pedals, which i never see in real life. Therefore i think it would be great to use a modified action cam as a suitable replacement for realism junkies.

As always i have no clue how to do this, but maybe someone more technical see something in this idea for a mod?

I think the camera files go with the car files... so one thing's for sure, you won't be able to do it in the Steam version. The GCF archives the files are placed in lock everything away.

The only possibilty that it would work is by extracting the files with wtcced or GCFScape... even then I'm not sure it would work.

if you edit the cam files for a car it will couse a missmatch to avoid this everyone who will join the server needs this modifyed cam
and the server needs that cam installed and yes Rhys is right you would need to wttced them

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back