How to achieve this drivers view?

Hi @Msportdan! I'm here. :)

That's exactly what you're asking. How to get this view? Sorry, but I'm Spanish and I'm no understand English too well. :(

If you want to get a similar view, is very easy. Must put the 3 options to 100% in the game + FOV 30. Look like this...

I love this extreme view. :rolleyes:

I hope that you refer to that. ;)

Last edited:
One more thing I forgot ... If you want everything to shake more, (depends on some mods / tracks do not shake too), then you can edit the user .PLR.

This lines...

Graphic Options
Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)

Change for this...

Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.40000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.48000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)

Then you can get extra shake and the view like the 2 videos. ;)

Thugs life pic above is how I have mine setup in GSC. I also use FOV 30 but I never have the steering wheel showing becaus eI use a wheel to drive anyway.
It feels great to me with these settings.

yep, just using 30-33 FOV .. correct for 23 inch screen (0.5x in R3E, 30 in AC, 45 in GTR2/EVO) .. personaly I find that leaning effect disturbing and I have it on -100 and look to apex on 25-30

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back