How much and how often do you play?

I had nothing to do so i started this tread because i want to see how much you plays,:D

I play aboat 2houres per day (school stops me for more) and a bit more in the weekends... maybe 16houres per week...

how much or often do YOU play games?

Last month, i have played sim games for '0' hours. Let's make this thread not just for sim games. Let's make it all games.

1-2 races in F1 2010 per 2-3 days. Sometimes more and sometimes less.

Well, on a normal day 2 hours.
In the weekends all day.. :D (lol)

To say it like that: I got the game a month ago, and have played it 127 hours. :)

hmm..
i try to practice allot but job/girl/life won;t let me do much off that but

in week days about 2-3hours not evryday...but 3/4 out off 5days
in week-end since i have league races ..about a minimum off 5 ...sunday with 3 races that i do...i say it goes over 10hours

Oh man, lucky guys, I cant remember the days when I raced everyday :)

Barely 2hrs per week here. Usually at times that don't fit in with RD's schedule.

Generally put in 2-3 hours prep for a league event and half an hour for any club events I sign up for. Then factor in the events I do - although not many lately. Spend more time modding than playing currently.

Wow great question! Well I have 270 race events since the rankings were first tracked. Forget exactly what the date of "data sourcing " actually occured but I think it was Jan 1 2010?

So the bottom line for me. I play waaaaay too much! But for now I have that kind of time so may as well.

I usually like to have a chill out before bed by driving, though that rarely includes races, i just enjoy relaxing and driving, previously that meant Rfactor, but lately i have been enjoying time trial and test sessions on Iracing. I might do a race on the weekend if i get enough time to get up to speed beforehand, i wont race if i dont think i have a good chance of winning.

I play two to three hours a day. I work graveyard at a hotel so i usually get two laps of The Ring on my break. Also my girlfriend is a Wii fanatic so she games as well. she works in evenings so when she is at work, i play my GTR Evo and Race On.

It depends. If the game is new and I like it, I can sit a whole week with it. ( the only brakes I have is eating, sleeping and toilet :p )
Sometimes just a few hours each day.

I usually like to have a chill out before bed by driving, though that rarely includes races, i just enjoy relaxing and driving, previously that meant Rfactor, but lately i have been enjoying time trial and test sessions on Iracing. I might do a race on the weekend if i get enough time to get up to speed beforehand, i wont race if i dont think i have a good chance of winning.

You were banging on about it being for fun on another thread. How two faced

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back