How many times have you pressed F5 lately?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
F5-Refresh.jpg

Or am I the only one constantly refreshing Twitter, Facebook our website and forums to see if THE NEWS is there :)

The last time I got this excited for a new game must have been with GTR2 or something.

Let's hope not. Let's hope it's is the Beta coming.
they are moving to another server so i was wrong,so when the migration is done we have to wait some hours for the dns propagation.

I think that the migration will be shorter than the the RD update,db not too much big and now software switch.

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are backing up the posts and files.
Later today the forum may be moved to a dedicated server by our host and that will shut the forum down for a short time.
We will be back as soon as possible...
In the meantime, why not fire up rFactor and have some fun? Or, you could watch videos of rFactor 2 on Youtube over and over... :)

An easier option: http://twitter.com/rFactor2Updates

This account is worth following, especially if you allow it to send SMS messages to your phone.

Stop spamming every thread with this twitter information!

We (RD staff) are all already following the official sources, so we will know just as quickly, and rest assured as soon as we know anything, it will be all over this site like fat kid with a cupcake!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%