F1 2011 How many people are switching to Mercedes GP?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Myself and Jan have just completed China driving for Mercedes in our co-op season.

I'm driving as Rosberg :D

I've always liked the Mercedes car since back in 2010. I had to use it in a league for a while and after initially hating the nose in cockpit view, I learned to live with it and became quite fond of the silver arrow to this day.

Yep was nice to see Nico do well and win the race, a shame it wasn't a 1,2 for Mercedes but if this is signs of things to come maybe we will see it happen soon.

As for the Mercedes car in F1 2011, well its a car i used 99% of the time in online races and RD races up till i was given the HRT in the league, then it was all about learning to drive with the HRT. A big difference really because the Mercedes is loose at the rear which is how i like it.

Ross Brawn said it all really. "We've found the sweet spot regarding tyre temperature, now it's time to try and widen that spot"

Of course that could be a challenge when they come back to European temperatures. Having said that, the summer is coming .....

When I finish my season 2, currently on 4th race, though i already have the game since release day. Im going to try and get an offer from Mercedes, not because of this race but because of the car, I think its a great car though not for competitive driving ( in F12011 ) and will be driving for 3rd to 5th position.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%