How is MotoGP 2019?

Keith Windsor

1000RPM
Jun 26, 2009
What's 19 like compared to the older ones (15, 14) ?
And how is the neural AI?
Do they perform reasonably closely to the real riders (correct riders at front and back of grid etc). That's important as I have been able to modify riders' performance in the past versions but I understand it's not possible in '19.
I'm still enjoying MotoGP15, so I only want to get '19 if it's a definite improvement.

Thanks for any answers

Mic451

10RPM
Nov 2, 2015
Neural AI is good, maybe is too agressive in some cases and sometimes it does some stupid action. The Performance of the riders is not always good, I mean: sometimes you can see Lorenzo/Abraham/Oliveira/Rabat/Syharin in Top10 an Quartararo/Morbidelli out of Top10. Moto3 and Moto2 are good for the riders performance (but I don't remember well because I did only 2 season in Moto2 and now I'm in the 3rd in MotoGP). The Physic is improved a lot and the customisation of the rider improved as well. So for me, compared to all the past MotoGP this is the best

Reactions: Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

1000RPM
Jun 26, 2009
Thanks for the detailed answer. It sounds good enough to buy anyway so I think I'll go for it soon :)

GunnDawg

25RPM
Sep 14, 2019
I've really been enjoying it, though it's my first MotoGP game, so I have nothing to compare it to. I say go for it if you at all like MotoGP stuff!