How insert Copa Petrobras de Marcas as MOD (rfm) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

have anyone a way how i can insert the Cars in to GS2013, like a MOD?

We want to play with our Friends this nice Cars in Multiplayer.

Have any one a idea?

Thanks

I saw a Copa Petrobas server running in GSCE the other day.
Pretty sure it will happen sooner or later, those are too good to collect dust.
This time i don't even care if it's official or not, if there's a mod i will be the first one to download it.

@Reiza Studios just out of curiosity (I can't complain with a free game!), are there any plans for multiplayer for Copa Petrobras in the near future?
If you think of it this way, If this free game had the multiplayer built in, every one would just install this game & then put all the mods on it. Then no one would buy GSC at all. Reiza would also not make any money. They would also not dev any more great games & updates. Just a bit of logic.

If you think of it this way, If this free game had the multiplayer built in, every one would just install this game & then put all the mods on it. Then no one would buy GSC at all. Reiza would also not make any money. They would also not dev any more great games & updates. Just a bit of logic.
I'm no expert, so why does having multiplayer suddenly make the game extra prone to mods than it is now? There are clearly already measures in place to try and stop people modding it, why wouldn't they, or new measures, work on multiplayer? I'm just asking whether it might ever come, and I understand if it is not. Also, if people are pirating GSC, they are doing it already, MP on this game changes nothing.

The game was paid for by Petrobras for a Motor show.
Reiza made it for a specific remit for a client.

It is what it is.

(and once I'd semi-replaced the sounds, I'm lovin' it :) )

@Reiza Studios just out of curiosity (I can't complain with a free game!), are there any plans for multiplayer for Copa Petrobras in the near future?

There are a few possibilities open for Marcas still, but we can´t confirm anything at this stage.

In the meantime, though we fully understand the temptation we´d like everyone to do do as the post above suggests and accept Marcas for what it is at the moment: a free, standalone game without multiplayer.

There are a few possibilities open for Marcas still, but we can´t confirm anything at this stage.

In the meantime, though we fully understand the temptation we´d like everyone to do do as the post above suggests and accept Marcas for what it is at the moment: a free, standalone game without multiplayer.
Reiza just to get clarification and end speculation, is there any way us GSc owners can have the marcas cars inside the gsc game? or is it license restricted preventing thus so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%