How important is coffee for you?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
I had this remarkable moment just ago. You have been to the store getting all your groceries for the weekend.

You head home clean up the mess stuff those groceries somewhere in the cupboard and its time to relax.

Relax??? NO!!!!! Forgot the coffee :damnit: and i can't live without a good cup (at least 3 a day) so ran to the store (by car :D) and got me some.

Panic mode over, let the weekend begin :good:

You are just like my mother:D. hundreds of 3 in 1 cafes are in our kitchen, waiting to be boiled in cattle.

I selected yes. Because i drink it sometimes. I hope i won't get addicted to it :fear:

P.S : Next time run without your car. Or you will share the fate of Nigel Mansell. :giggle:

• Kyle Evers

I like it a lot and I prefer it when staying up late but it isn't essential for me.

Here is a thought...

Since we are fasting this month, I have to stay/wake up before 4am to drink coffee otherwise a get near migrane type headaches throughout the day.

I haven't had a single coffee in my life so far... I'm saving it for when I really, really need it (because supposedly once you start having it, it doesn't have as much of an effect)...

...From what I've seen of my classes for sophomore year of college, I may need it soon O_o

• Brad Johnson

Coffee every morning does the job for me, has to be Nescafe, all the rest taste awful.

Coffee every morning does the job for me, has to be Nescafe, all the rest taste awful.
lol nescafe friggin plastic coffee, hate that instant crap, go get yourself a proper coffee making kit :wink2:
http://www.discountcoffee.co.uk/coffee-beans-b15

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004RFRV/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=471057153&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0001IXA30&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0Y21200JW8P42YK5DR18[/ame]

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%