How I can get rid of this....?

I somehow got this to my screen when I played AC, I mistakenly pressed some key and now I do not know how to get rid of it, please help. I "played" with a keyboard since my new rig´n wheel has not arrived yet. All help appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• AC Preset.etc.PNG
    AC Preset.etc.PNG
    85.8 KB · Views: 5,052
That's written in the changelog

Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0

Just change [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0 by USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=1

The Pitstop menu won't appear if you use the keyboard arrows

I will experiment with it a bit.
Ideally I want it on the center screen directly in my vision, so I can make quick pit stop adjustments when on a straight.
For this to work I would want press the right Dpad stick on the wheel to activate the menu, make adjustments and press the center button again for deactivating the menu again.

Maybe I will do a workaround with one of those button re-mappers like joytokey.

That's written in the changelog

Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0

Just change [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0 by USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=1

The Pitstop menu won't appear if you use the keyboard arrows

Hi,
maybe someone could help me out.
I got the problem that I put a hotkey on my arrow buttons of my Logitech G29. It worked all the time but recently I reinstalled Assetto Corsa because I had to chance some of my hardware.
No everytime I load into a race and I want to chance the MGU-K mode by pressing the up & down or left & right arrow buttons on the topleft of my G29 it always jumps into the preset window.
Does someone know a solution? I don't got any free buttons on my steering wheel. Maybe how can I deactivate this window?

Use the keyboard arrows or use the 4 directions cross of your wheel has the same result.
Hoping you don't use the mouse when you're on track, go to the same file and use the same trick.
If you rarely do pitstops .... it won't bother you but if you need to do more pitstops .... rather leave the 4 directions cross of the wheel free of other assignments.
Is it hard coded, I don't know even though I think it is.

NB: I guess that before reinstalling you had
USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=1
The game reinstall also reinstalled the original pitstop.ini file with
USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0

Last edited:
I somehow got this to my screen when I played AC, I mistakenly pressed some key and now I do not know how to get rid of it, please help. I "played" with a keyboard since my new rig´n wheel has not arrived yet. All help appreciated, thanks.
how do I actually get that one? I get sth different when I pit. I want to select a preset but instead, I have to manually select which tire, how much fuel to add and what repairs to do. I don't want that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%