F1 2011 How far can you go ?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Sooo just wondering whats the furthest you guys have went on a set of tyres, In a 20, 30, 50, 75 or 100% race :) ? Oh and Ive heard about people getting punctures left right and centre but I never seem to get any am I the only one :eek: ?

I did every single lap on Melbourne except the last one on options. I got video proof. Here:

That's impressive, but I see you have the grip of goat towards the end ;).

how far can you go with engines? im planning on trying to use just one engine for whole season.. or until it blows up

Tbh Glendo I've never changed the engines manually, let me know how you get on with that :)

30 laps on primes (white ones - "medium") during practice for a 50% race (can't remember which, probably Valencia) and 18 laps during Monaco GP, also on primes (but this time they were the yellow ones - "soft"). I was going for a two stop strategy (while the AI did 3 stops) and I'd planned to do full 20 laps on those primes, but driving was becoming "slightly" uncomfortable, so I went to the pits for new options 2 laps earlier - it turned out to be a good decision, since even cold options had a lot more grip that those worn out primes :D

Oh and Ive heard about people getting punctures left right and centre but I never seem to get any am I the only one :eek: ?
How many axles do they have? ;)

30 laps on primes (white ones - "medium") during practice for a 50% race (can't remember which, probably Valencia) and 18 laps during Monaco GP, also on primes (but this time they were the yellow ones - "soft"). I was going for a two stop strategy (while the AI did 3 stops) and I'd planned to do full 20 laps on those primes, but driving was becoming "slightly" uncomfortable, so I went to the pits for new options 2 laps earlier - it turned out to be a good decision, since even cold options had a lot more grip that those worn out primes :D

How many axles do they have? ;)

Sweet mate :). Yeah I think that slightly uncomfortable is maybe the understatement of the century;). Ohhh and for the axle question, I'm not even sure myself ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%