PC1 How does Project Cars compares to Assetto Corsa?

FWIW, I couldn't care less what you think about Project CARS. My comments are solely directed at using Empty Box as a credible source of performancing driving knowledge.

For me is credible, if it's not for you i don't care, that's it, opinions...

The best simulators in physics order
1.iracing
2.rfactor
3.assetto corsa
4. Pcars

This is what i feel

You mean rF1? Or rF2? Did you tried it? You know lots of people from iRacing are coming into rF2 and not renewing it?

Anyway it's your opinion and i respect it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wrote those things because i was attacked and everybody started a war against me for having a different opinion... this is the truth, so don't try to reverse the speech...

If i said a lie about pCars, that is a beautiful and perfect SIMULATOR everybody would have loved me, lool...

So, people disagreeing with you = people attacking you?
And because of that, you call them fanboys and arcaders?

Wow...

Definitely not, iRacing is like having its own physics, it's like learning to drive again something that doesn't exist, personally i don't like it, i bought 3 months again recently and didn't even used one...
Hahaha that is not surprising, If you only play for three months you'll learn nothing compared to 3 years, and after that period you start to realize how realistic iRacing is, it is so complex that you never believed. IRacing has a very nice dynamic feel, after a long race you start to feel how the cars behave differently after a period of time. So it takes time to definetly know what is better, try it now for instance

Hahaha that is not surprising, If you only play for three months you'll learn nothing compared to 3 years, and after that period you start to realize how realistic iRacing is, it is so complex that you never believed. IRacing has a very nice dynamic feel, after a long race you start to feel how the cars behave differently after a period of time. So it takes time to definetly know what is better, try it now for instance

Again... you didn't read what i wrote carefully!! I said i bought AGAIN RECENTLY 3 months of iRacing!

Well, at least you agree pCars is the worst of all them :thumbsup:

Again... you didn't read what i wrote carefully!! I said i bought AGAIN RECENTLY 3 months of iRacing!

Yeah, the most stupid things with these huge titles like pcars is that they look great but lack the option to have a simulation mode with the physics like in iRacing or in rfactor 2. That's when big franchises go full retard because it contradicts the meaning of a car simulator, to be real in one area( graphics) , but arcade in another (physics)

And what empty box said about pcars is more about how the game is as a whole package compared to other titles, that did not mean the physics were up to standard withe real simulators as iRacing or rfactor, because that is just plain simple facts just like 1+1=2

Now we don't have to discuss this topic anymore because we know that assetto corsa is better in physics and pcars is better as a complete racing title. Plain and simple, what more is the to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
It´s just the old quantity vs quality. It´s harder to simulate 40 cars well then 15.

Wasn´t to impressed last time I tried Pcars build 840 hopefully it improved a lot. Or it really doesn´t matter have so much fun in raceroom, AC and rfactor 2 with the right mods. rFactor 2 with the wrong cars like the ISI 370z is not a sim

And you expect kindly replies with these types of quotes? However I will apologize that I assumed and mistook you for a 13 year old not 37.

Perdoe-Me"

Perdoe-meenquantoeuestourei
Perdoe-meenquantoeuestourei
Umadécadaatrás,nuncapensei que ficaria.
Vinte etrêsàbeiradecombustãoespontânea.Ai-é-me
Masachoqueelevemcomoterritório.
Umapaisagemsinistradecalamidadesem fim.
Precisodeouvir.Tensdever.
Queeutivetudo que eupossotomar
Eexplodindopareceserumapossibilidade
Para mim
Então, perdoe-meenquantoeuexplodiremchamas.
Estou fartodomundoesem cérebrojogosdoseupovo
Entãoperdoe-meenquantoeuqueimaresubiracimadachama
Meperdoe,meperdoe. Eununcavouseromesmo.
Não,doisdiasatrás, que estava a terumolharemumlivro
Eeuviumafotodeumcarafritoatéacimadosjoelhos
Eudisse que eu me identifico
Porqueultimamenteque eu tenhopensadodecombusticationcomofériasdado boas-vindasdo.
OsencargosdoplanetaTerra,comogravidade,hipocrisiaedosperigosdeserem3-d...
Epensandomuitodiferente.
Perdoe-meenquantoeuexplodiremchamas.
Estou fartodomundoeirracionaljogosdoé opovo
Perdoe-meenquantoeuqueimaresubiracimadachama
Nunca mais seráamesma... sim.
Perdoe-meenquantoeuexplodiremchamas.
Meperdoe,meperdoe,meperdoe.
Então, perdoe-meenquantoeuexplodiremchamas.
Estou fartodomundoeirracionaljogosdoé opovo
Entãoperdoe-meenquantoeuqueimaresubiracimadachama
Perdoe-me,nunca mais seráamesma.Sim

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline