How does he do it? How the heck does he do it???

I'm pretty sure FOM (Bernie's management company) have access to a program for YouTube which can match the audio/video from anything F1 related which is on YouTube and then they delete it.

I hope I didn't just ruin this thread by giving a serious answer. :p

2 of my F1 videos are gone and now there are just one left :(

Edit: Here is a video about a YouTube user complaining about copyrights

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCTAqdDfL58[/ame]

From 8 of our youtube videos of racedepartment movies they have muted the sound because we used a 20 second fleetwood mac sample :)

• Kyle Evers

:O Bram, really?

You bet. I had a video on my account where I ranked the top 10 guitarists and used a 30 second audio clip from a song in it and they took out the audio of the entire 9 minute video.

If anyone likes to use 100% copyright free (i own the rights) music i have a few from my 2003 album that i can easily donate (it didn't sell...). One is exactly 10 minutes and i think would suit for a racing video nicely. It has one sample from FSOL but it has been cleared. Style was trance in those days. Just PM me if interested.

also, i was searching around youtube and found a Britain's got talent video, and when i clicked it i got a message saying "This video is not available in your country.". i mean how ridiculous is that, i live in Britain and i cant watch a Britains got talent video because i live in Britain. surely over 90% of the people wanting to watch these videos are British. All this copyright rubbish has ruined youtube.

• Kyle Evers

also, i was searching around youtube and found a Britain's got talent video, and when i clicked it i got a message saying "This video is not available in your country.". i mean how ridiculous is that, i live in Britain and i cant watch a Britains got talent video because i live in Britain. surely over 90% of the people wanting to watch these videos are British. All this copyright rubbish has ruined youtube.

Yeah, I've never seen that error message until very recently. I hope they don't put YouTube in the dumps with these changes!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%