F1 2010 How does an f1 actually feel?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
M

MRGEEUNIT

• MRGEEUNIT

Ive heard a lot of people complaining how the game feel to arcadish, then theres the people who claims you cant know how arcadish it is since no one ever tried an f1, Im fortunate enough to live in a city hosting f1(at least until 2014....) I live 1 mile away from the gille villeneuve circuit in montreal, Ive been to many races, Ive seen kubica crash at almost 300 km/h just infront of me, what I mean is I know a lot about f1 and im a great fan, A grand prix week end is like a big party, all over downtown, crescent street is full of f1 chicks(best part) and all other kind of attractions ranging from pit stop competition to wet t-shirt competition, and o they also have f1 simulators, the very same one the pilot uses for training, Ive tried it and from my perspective, f1 2010 re-create the same kind of feeling and even better, remove every aids and drive from the cockpit, believe me it is almost the same, the view is good, speed feeling is good, obviously you dont have the constant g force effect, theres no way to recreate that, apart from a few bugs wich can be fixed with mods or a patch, the game does give a very good impression of how a true f1 feel.

If anyone wants to know, Ive done a few laps of the circuit in a simulator, my best lap time was around 1.165.., and that is without any aids, ive tried with the wheel of my friend with the same car(was a redbull simulator) on the computer and my lap times where pretty much the same , that is without any aids, with a bit of practice i could probably cut 1 or 2 sec

SO this thread is dedicated to anyone who think the game is too ''arcadish'' and 'unrealistic' for them........ you obviously dont know how an f1 feel....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back