How do you start so quick?

T

Thomas

• Thomas

I always thought when i raced race06 and race07 that the AI cheated getting away from the start grid so fast. But beeing online in Race07 i reckoned i was utterly slow.

is there some hints you want to share with me?

(Don't read that as a question: Its a demand! :) How do you do it! )

---

Did my first offline racing in Evo today at the Nurnburg GP. It was really refreshing seeing the AI rushing and driving into the first corner in soo many different lines. It was almost life like. I mean, i was slowest off the grid, finding myself midpack in the field and the AI behaved beautiful. No queing up into the corner. (As in GTR2). Is the AI behavning this good on the other tracks or have the Evo tracks got special TLC?

I am really digging this version.

• Thomas

:) lol. I will try to do that...

O boy do i look stupid know. I hate to open duplicate threads. I usually do a search first but i didn't do a good job this time.

Thanks for the link! Much appreciated!!

With a G25 and clutch, you just need to keep enough throttle (not full throttle) and make the clutch slip to have good grip and gain two or three places before the first corner :becky:.

I used to practice in GT Legends because mastering the clutch helps a lot even with underpowered cars such as the Cortina.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back