How do you like your UI configured? Show and tell

pYIV23W.jpg

I like having the gear indicator and revs right in the center, so I can eyeball my speed easily. Replaced the "Tech Preview" logo with my racing group's. Got the "electronics" on the top left to see when that ABS is kicking in at a glance. And I like having my split data right at top center for picking up that info peripherally as I'm used to. Have my inputs down and to the left (JFK lol) to have it out of the way but still easy enough to spot if reference is needed.
Then there's the lap info, not sure I want it there anymore, I switch between there and the top right, can't decide which I like more.
And I have the readouts along the right side to get a sort of "dash meter" sort of positioning going.

Anyway, interested in seeing what others are running.

Interesting, I'm into getting "attacked" with information. Kind of how Prototype or F1 drivers get it in a sense. Always things to watch over and run by.

I would always race with my usual set up, but running laps around Nurburgring or something, I would definitely go for full immersion with the UI turned off.

i have it kinda like this, but hopefully i will have all this info on a Android based tablet as soon as someone release an App for it.
acs20130305213316426.jpg

Yeah Fabrice from sensadigit said that he'll get Dashmeter pro working for assetto corsa eventually :) So good things will come, I have his software for both rfactor, rbr and iracing and I can't possibly imagine a better way to spend $ to increase the immersion of simracing than getting all the clutter on the main screens removed and into the phone mounted behind the wheel :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back