How do you edit ripple strips in v0.8.0.0.3?

I'm Running BTB Version 0.8.0.0.3 and I was watching Brendons Youtube Video about Ripple Strips in BTB.

He shows how you can edit a ripple strip ie make it flat or high (like the difference between Kerbs at Adelaide Street Circuit and Magny-Cour).

I watch what he does but I cant do it in the Objects or SObjects menus.

PLZ HELP! I Want High Ripple Strips for my track

FerrariMan96

Your right as far as I can see, (and i've been trying all day). I've only been able to edit height width and lenth in the object editor and not in the SObject editor.
Question: if you edit the height in object editor does it carry that height edit into SObjects when you lay down a string of ripplestrips.
Or is it activated by a keyboard input.

To edit the SObject, you select it (via the Move SObjects button) then go to the Object Pieces tab, select Pattern (there's nothing under Start and End) then select Scale. By selecting Pattern you scale all components equally, but you can scale them individually too.

btb.jpg

1. Click on "patterns" as highlighted
2. Tick "scale"
3. The second value will change the depth/height of the ripple strip

I used this feedback recently and it helped me greatly. Oddly though I am now finding the SO ripples are not "working" and I'm concerend that I may not be selecting the right properties for them. Can someone please advise what the correct properties are for the SO ripples should be so that I get feedback from them through my FFB wheel? Right now it is as if they are not even there... Thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%