How do you create a permanent class in GTR-E

Hi, how do you create a new class button in the car select menu of gtr-evo. Im asking this as i would like the 4 production cars to be in their own class together, instead of four seperate ones. i.e. so the four cars would then be sub-classes within that class. Any ideas? i presume its through a gdb file, to start with, but the ones simbin use in the game are encrypted. grrrr!!!

You can decrpyt the SimBin GDB files. :wink2: There is a program called WTCCed, which will decrpyt all the filesin your Gamedata folder. Look here: Mod=edit: Link removed and i strongly advise you to READ the forum rules !!!
But I ultimately do not know the answer to your original question, I'm sorry.

pm me ross.
What i want to do is this:
at the mo, the four models of production cars are in seperate classes on the car select menu. i want to group them into one class called Production cars, and then have them appear as makes, within that class. like when you click on GT Club and see, Aston Martin, BMW etc listed.

Trust me, you dont want to do all this just because it looks nice, but when I have some free time (maybe over Easter holidays) I will create a guide on how to create a seperate class for GTR EVO. If thats what you people would like :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back