How do you choose your liveries?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Jul 20, 2016.

1. By livery paint scheme?

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. By livery race number?

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. By livery racing driver name?

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

Ratings:
    +1,309
    Curios by nature that I am was wondering how everyone chose they're liveries. I for one go for paint scheme first and if nothing suits I go for number, like favorite numbers, how about you lot?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I always take the one that i like most (in terms of design, colours, schemes). I dont really car about what number is on it.
    In other titles and only when i was playing offline i sometimes chose it because of the driver

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,411
    I always choose my countrymen if there available if not... red and black paint schemes....third option the ugliest and brightess :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    Massive crash. I cannot believe. Premium

Ratings:
    +1,622
    Same as David. If I see a little Maple Leaf, I usually take that. Lucky me that the Ford GT has the awesome Red Bull livery. :D Otherwise, I usually pick a Scottish or French driver due to my heritage. Kind of a little over the top, but it makes my decision making much easier.

I went against this last Sunday though. I couldn't help myself, Sabine's DMAX livery is so awesome. :p

Now we just need a Canuck to join the WTCC...:whistling:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,839
    Colors, but I don't always maintain the same perspective on color. Lime green seems to work often but sometimes it ruins the view of the HUD if I'm using TV Cockpit. Red/white/blue seems to be a popular scheme worldwide, the orange/brown doesn't do me at all. If it's not my lime, I'll go with a dark color. Number works at times especially if it's one of a favorite driver/rider or one that I was fond of having in the past.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +197
    If all else fails, I'll pick "#1" since that will be my finishing position.....
    #1 to finish last...:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1