How do Talent Files work?

Hi all,

I just found out that the Talent Files in Race On can be changed with rFactor Talent Editor and so I added some talent files for add-on cars (I changed the driver names for those cars and therefore added talent files), but.....does it work???

If I add a car to my Custom Skins folder (Race On Offline) and simply create a talent file which I save into the Talent folder of the Race On folder, which ofcourse has the same name as the driver of the new car I added, is that working than? Does Race On use this Talent File for that car/driver??

Many thanks,

SD

:) I know...but, after a little more research I found Tom's Driver Tool and there he explains that there are even more talent files under the Addon Folder. Searching there I find talent files for all standard GT drivers (GT Pro, GT Sport etc.). This time not single files, but files with a max. of 9 drivers. I editted these files and added more drivers, I am not sure if this works though?

most likely not, you will find that his country flag doesn't work and he will not have either the SimBin talent or your newer talent :(

If you want to make a skin and in the .ini you call the driver Yvan Muller 2009 + make a talent file with the same Yvan Muller 2009 you will have an updated driver talented like you wish.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back