F1 2010 how do i use adjustable wing

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I have f1 2010 on PC and i really like but i am having trouble as i can not elevate the wing angle. Rob Smedley (The voice you hear who is Felipe Masa's race engineer) says is can do this but i do not know how:tongue:

It would be helpful to know what controller/wheel you are using.
On my wheel, a F430 FFB, it is the d-pad that will open the in-race menu to adjust the wings, though it is a bit challenging to use in the heat of a race I must admit.

It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to increase downforce to aid cornering then you select +Aero but if you want to reduce it to increase speed then select -Aero. Bear in mind that you are only allowed 2 changes per lap though so make sure you use them wisely.

I forgot to add that I dont normally adjusting it, only after collision, when my front wing is yellow and my engeneer tells me that I can adjust it... but he doest say +/- roght? or does he give me a hint in that transmission? Because I always change it randomly :D

Remember that, if you have, for example, wing set to "+" and you press again "front wing up", you won't get more downforce.

the best way to using this thing is to set it to "-" in sectors, where you don't need downforce (straights), and set to "+" in sectors, where you need downforce (fast corners).

For example - Spa-Francorchamps. Sector one - "-", set to "+" in sector 2 and to "-" again in sector 3.

Using adjustable front wing properly can give 0,2-0,4 sec per lap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back