How do I save between sessions?

Hi. New to AC. Play in single player in VR with a G25.

When I've finished a race weekend quali, session, I may want to exit and come back the next day to race. When I do I find I'm back in the pit lane for quali again. How can I save between sessions - or even during sessions for that matter?

What if I want to do a quick one lap warmup just before the race the next day. Almost like a lap to the grid?

Also, why are there two start buttons? One labelled "start" and one labelled "Start Engine"? They're even side-by-side! I find that the AI strength is inconsistent and maybe depending which start button I choose, AI strength varies between what I asked for (90%) and what I get (98%). It's a bugger when you realise a long way into quali that the AI are at 98% when I selected 90%. Sometimes, when I return to main menu I see it's set at 98% even though I had selected 90%. Can't seem to control that.

Grateful for any help. Thanks.

You might want to try a Steam integrity check to fix the AI. I've raced them a fair bit for practice and have never seen their strength change itself, or be anything different than what I've set it to.

That said, are you using a mod? I think I had one once (BTCC championship mod maybe?) that give the AI a range of strengths rather then setting them all the same.

Hi. New to AC. Play in single player in VR with a G25.

AI strength varies between what I asked for (90%) and what I get (98%). It's a bugger when you realise a long way into quali that the AI are at 98% when I selected 90%. Sometimes, when I return to main menu I see it's set at 98% even though I had selected 90%. Can't seem to control that.
Same issue here with AI strenght slider. Sometimes since a few days ago, back itself to the default value of 98%.
In any case, the AI are so fast with any value 85 or 98% is the same thing. Lotus49 lapping Monza66 under 1,27,5 .... what is quite unreal, at least for me.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back