F1 2021 How do I remove the tyre rule from Q2?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Is it possible to remove the tyre rule so that anyone can start with whatever tyre they want? I swear I've seen a mod somewhere that did it(But it got updated and for some reason the author removed the function. Or I'm just misremembering). I have a good mod on but due to how the game works, everyone wants to always do their best time on Softs in Q2. So I get into podium even though I start P12 or so, on a car that should be getting about p10 finishes. Basically because they start on softs their strategy is ****ed, and I want them to start on other compounds. So I want to remove the rule completely, but I don't know how.

Can someone help? Thanks.

Is it possible to remove the tyre rule so that anyone can start with whatever tyre they want? I swear I've seen a mod somewhere that did it(But it got updated and for some reason the author removed the function. Or I'm just misremembering). I have a good mod on but due to how the game works, everyone wants to always do their best time on Softs in Q2. So I get into podium even though I start P12 or so, on a car that should be getting about p10 finishes. Basically because they start on softs their strategy is ****ed, and I want them to start on other compounds. So I want to remove the rule completely, but I don't know how.

Can someone help? Thanks.
Up! I am currently looking for this as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back