MGP17 How do I mod the manager career leathers?

I've made a custom Mercedes skin for the RC213V for my team in Manager career. Where are the dds files for the leathers? I don't want to have to use the default black and yellow alpinestars ones.

If I recall correctly, they are in GfxCircuit.mix. Important: There's one base file for each sponsor (e.g. one Alpinestars suit) and individual overlays for each class and manufacturer (the overlays have the same layout and size as the suit textures do). Simply replace the overlay with your custom suit texture, so your custom suit will only appear on the MotoGP alpinestars Honda and not on any other.

If I recall correctly, they are in GfxCircuit.mix. Important: There's one base file for each sponsor (e.g. one Alpinestars suit) and individual overlays for each class and manufacturer (the overlays have the same layout and size as the suit textures do). Simply replace the overlay with your custom suit texture, so your custom suit will only appear on the MotoGP alpinestars Honda and not on any other.
Thanks man!

I'm close to finishing, I'll post it when it's all done! Might upload it too :)
Nice, feel free to tag me in the upload, wouldn't wanna miss it :) If you're interested, I have a custom Ferrari-inspired Yamaha skin sitting on my PC :D
20180129214914_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years