How do I match my wheel to the cars wheel?

I was driving a McLaren MP4-12C (one of my favorites because a friend of mine owns one and I got to drive it once) at Indy last night and I was struggling a bit because the wheel in the car was rated at 540 degrees whereas my G27 wheel is 900 degrees. So the wheel in the car was moving way more than my wheel was. Is there any way to make that match? It would not let me change the setting for the wheel in the car. I'm not wanting to make the car steer quicker, I'm just looking to make my sim experience more realistic. If the car needs 180-270 degrees of input to make a turn, then I want to have to move my wheel 180-270 degrees. Does that make sense? Is there any way to do that in RRRE?

Last edited:
Are you playing on PC?
R3E isn't available on any other platform. ;)

The Logitech software should have an option called "Allow game to adjust settings". Make sure that is enabled. Then in R3E make sure Steering Animation is set to "Match setup" in the options. That should result in 1:1 movement between your physical and virtual wheels.

However, there are various reports of the latest Logitech software (G HUB) not playing ball so your mileage may vary.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%