F1 2020 How do I installs mods on F1 2020 on pc

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello can anyone tell me how to install mods on F1 2020 on PC i know how to do Football Manager Games but not F1 2020 and tell exactly how and using defaults liveries very boring in game

Last edited:
It can depend on how the creator uploads the mod files. This can come in the form of copy / paste or individual files to be changed with erp archiver. The simplest option is copy / paste which you will apply to your game directory. In which case it will then overwrite the appropriate files. Before making any changes to a games files I always create a clean copy backup of the game in another directory along with backing up my game save. Hopefully that helps.

Yeah, default liveries are boring :D

1613847748159.png

But a grid full of fom swapped cars with free livery is fun to watch.

It can depend on how the creator uploads the mod files. This can come in the form of copy / paste or individual files to be changed with erp archiver. The simplest option is copy / paste which you will apply to your game directory. In which case it will then overwrite the appropriate files. Before making any changes to a games files I always create a clean copy backup of the game in another directory along with backing up my game save. Hopefully that helps.
for my team getting bored with default liveries

erp archiver is not working i have at least tried a few times

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back