How do I get Traffic working?

Hi, I have content manager with shader patch and sol and have now tried getting traffic to work on tracks with not much luck.

I've tried Black Cat County Traffic / track day, with AI flood enabled and allow driving wrong way in settings, but after a few minutes ai cars stop moving.

Are they the correct settings to use?

Also I noticed some cars with bust wheels, is there a setting to turn damage off for ai cars?

Thanks.

Set car damage, fuel consumption and optionally tire wear to zero. Those settings apply to AI as well.

In case some AIs still get stuck, try unpacking the data files for that vehicle. If the AI can not get into gear, edit ai.ini and set upshift point lower. If the AI has bent suspension, edit suspension.ini and set total suspension travel lower.

Last edited:
Set car damage, fuel consumption and optionally tire wear to zero. Those settings apply to AI as well.

In case some AIs still get stuck, try unpacking the data files for that vehicle. If the AI can not get into gear, edit ai.ini and set upshift point lower. If the AI has bent suspension, edit suspension.ini and set total suspension travel lower.

Thanks, I've used race instead of track day and set laps to 10 and all the cars start spread out and hardly ever get stuck now, track day they might of only done 1 lap and stopped.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%