how do I get Abu Dhabi to work in ams

Download it

Then extract the files to the main AMS "gamedata" directory
1580163767545.png

Download it

Then extract the files to the main AMS "gamedata" directory
View attachment 346373
Thanks I have done that I get the loading screen and that's it .will not load track then game crashes to decktop.

We have ran this in league 3 times and countless hours were put into creating and testing the track. It works. Your error is likely a mistake in extracting the files. Simply extract the Gamedata folder from the zip file to your Automobilista\Gamedata directory. If this is not working then perhaps something else is wrong with your game, which I cannot imagine what that would be or all of your tracks would be crashing.

We have ran this in league 3 times and countless hours were put into creating and testing the track. It works. Your error is likely a mistake in extracting the files. Simply extract the Gamedata folder from the zip file to your Automobilista\Gamedata directory. If this is not working then perhaps something else is wrong with your game, which I cannot imagine what that would be or all of your tracks would be crashing.
Thank you for your reply also the china track is the same not sure what's happening as all other tracks I've put in the gamedata folder work fine. It's not the end of the world as i have these tracks converted from refactor but the graffics aren't as good.

That is a shame man. These WCP tracks are beautiful. Do maybe have loose mas files in your Locations folder? Sometimes that randomly causes mod tracks to crash. Be sure you only have commonmaps.mas in Gamedata\Locations. Other than that you can try an integrity check of the game files.

I had this problem with a WEC track that wouldn't load was told to put track in a folder named WEC and then put that folder in the location folder and it worked. Not sure but the WCP tracks I have were in a folder named WCP in location folder wouldn't load so renamed the folder WCP-series and now they load Abit weird really.

OK so it was in fact an extraction error. If you open and extract the zipped files it will add the "WCP-series" folder for you. That is why we pack the tracks up with the Gamedata folder being the first thing you see (as shown above in the screenshot) so users do not have to hunt around and figure out what goes where.

If you're ever confused and want to know where track folders need to specifically need to go, you can open the .scn file with notepad to see the track directories.

Here are the Yas Marina scn directories:
SearchPath=.
SearchPath=WCP-series\AbuDhabi
SearchPath=WCP-series\AbuDhabi\YasMarinaBlue
SearchPath=ReizaCommon

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%