how do i contact Fanatec, I need a hall sensor for my V2

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Original poster
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
Has anyone here been able to get a reply from Fanatec? Ive been trying to get a hall sensor for my v2 pedals for over a year now. I cant find them any where and fanatec doesnt reply to emails. Anyone know anywhere i can purchase a throttle pedal hall sensor. At this point im ready to scrap these and get something reliable.

I swapped the sensors on the pcb board to test and concluded that it is indeed the sensor that needs replacing.

raptor1958

100RPM
Jan 29, 2017
Contact them through there web site.
Have always gotten a reply, sometimes it's taken a couple days, finding the hall sensors for that set of pedals good luck
When i talked to them about those sensors they said I would have to send in the old one, there is a very limited supply if any.

Reactions: Greg Latty

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Original poster
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
Yes i have contacted them a few times through the website and never get a reply. I get the initial "receipt" email but never a follow up. I tried again. Hopefully u get a reply this time. Thanks.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Give em a call?

Seligenthaler Straße 16a, D - 84034 Landshut
Phone +49 (871) 9221-299 | Fax +49 (871) 9221-221

Reactions: Greg Latty

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Original poster
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
Not sure if this helps, but if you go to Fanatec Australia, look under Products/Pedals/ Accessories, they seem to be listed as available for sale. It's the last item in the list of available accessories.
Unfortunately, they don't seem to be listed under Fanatec Europe or US.

https://www.fanatec.com/au-en/
ahh i cant get it shipped to me from the au site. doesnt give me the option. but thanks

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Original poster
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
If you have no luck elsewhere, let me know. Maybe I can pick one up in Aus for you and send it personally.
My son lives in New York and we have to send him some stuff soon.
wow that would be awesome. I will let you know if i dont hear back from them this week. thank you

Aug 2, 2019
If you have no luck elsewhere, let me know. Maybe I can pick one up in Aus for you and send it personally.
My son lives in New York and we have to send him some stuff soon.
Hello, if u can do it for me pls let me know i can paypal u, i cant find those sensor anywhere. Thxs