How do I change the flames_exhaust, I don't have the "extension" folder and consequently the "config.ini" file

Hello, I would like to modify the flames of the exhaust of the cars that I modify, I have already tried to mess the files (flame.ini and flame_preset.ini) in the car data folder, but on the internet I read that in the car folder there should be a folder called "extension" with a file: config.ini that allows other changes.
however this "extension" folder is not present in any car and neither is that config.ini file.
Would anyone know how to help me?
I have content manager, csp 1.73

Most of the kunos cars have that files located in "game root folder\extension\config\cars\loaded\".

Check any modded cars, usually they have an ext_config.ini in the cars folder.

github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki

Most of the kunos cars have that files located in "game root folder\extension\config\cars\loaded\".

Yes, some auto mods have the extension folder with the ext_config.ini file with the text EXHAUST_FLAME but not all.
If I want to add these files to other cars what do I do?
I also looked for kunos cars in "extension \ config \ cars \ loaded \" but in "carname.ini" there is no text to change EXHAUST_FLAME.
sorry for my English :)

Attachments

• car mod with extension folder and extconfig.png
    car mod with extension folder and extconfig.png
    57 KB · Views: 203
  • extension config cars loaded.png
    extension config cars loaded.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 188

Hi, I solved it by creating an "extension" folder in the car folder, then copied the "carname.ini" file of my car from extension \ config \ cars \ loaded and pasted into the "extension" folder of the car made before, and renaming it "ext_config.ini" and pasting the EXHAUST_FLAME text found on the GitHub link and modifying some parameters I got the right flames (still a bit to fix). :)The limiter flames are a little big

Thanks for answering me @Pfalzdriver, I hope it helps other people too.

Attachments

• 1662721220527.jpg
    1662721220527.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 1662721234011.jpg
    1662721234011.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No