How do i change/modify the rear wing?

Hello guys,

I need your help please! I'm on to make an ADAC Cruze Cup mod, and there are some differences between the WTCC Cruze and the ADAC Cruze. I won't be a 100% detailist, but the most important thing is the rear wing.
My question is, how do i change it or modify it?
I'm sure i can find a similar one on another car in the game, so this should be the easiest way, but i don't know, how can i "cut and paste" the wing.
It would be really nice if somebody can help for me!
Thanks in advance!!

just change the Cruze's CAS file...remove/change the lines:
Code:
Instance=RWING // REAR BOOT WING
{
    Moveable=True
    <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_A.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(25.0)
    <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_B.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(25.0) LODOut=(50.0)
    <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_C.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(50.0) LODOut=(200.0)
    <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_SHADOW.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowObject=(Static, Solid, 16, 16, Null, ZBuffer) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(80.0)
}

If you have a new GMT just replace the name but if you want to remove the wing completely you have to comment or delete the complete instance from the file ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back