How do i add videos to jumbo's in rfactor?

I Got permisison from JNSTRACKS to edit there track logos and i was wondering how do I add Animated videos to the jumbo i am running the Truck Series 2.0 I wanna make a Tribute to Frank55 video for each track please get back to me.

what do i open scn file i am new to this here is an image of the jumbo tron but i want a video there.

jns%20image.jpg

Yeah open the .scn file if you don't have 3dsimed its not going to be easy as you need to change it in there I don't know if there is a way round it with out having 3dsimed. you need to change the texter that will be .dds to the .bik file you wish to use.

No - in the material menu in SimEd you need to point to the BIK file. (and then remember to include it in the track folder or rFactor won't be able to find it)

Remember your BIK file must be a power of 2 resolution. (ie 128x128, 256x256 etc)

wait i am stuck i see edit matrial but its greyd out what do i do also i am saving this a gmt right and replacing the old one in the mas file when done ok thats easy but directing the image is not what do i do rename the file to bik cause i only see dds in the mas i dont under stand.

You cant just change the .dds file to .bik mate because its still just a pic you need to get the video you want to use and convert it to .bik with rad tolls then click on the jumbo and then edit then explode it then edit again now you point to the .bik file you jsut made.

Then follow what Ryan put

I know but its greyd out how do i un grey it out I guess it cant be done edit object is greyed out i only have like 3 options Material Jumbotruck05 edit face and Hide i think and memorize XYZ. :frown:

I wanna thank you guys for the help.The option you guys say to chose is edit object right if so its grey out.Every thing is appearing to me in parts like when i right click on it half the image i right click on is pink is this correct or am i doing this wrong.:confused::confused:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%