How Do i Add a Turbo Sound

I would love to know how to do that for the Nissan GTR GT3, as well as with a supercharger, imagine the Ford Interceptor from Mad Max with that sound when the supercharger kicks in, there is a Ford XB Pursuit car for AC that looks very similar, it would be awesome if the whine of the supercharger could be added.

Last edited:
You can also put the sound of another car into it. Sometimes you lose the neutral sound, sometimes you lose sound at high rpm... you need to find a car with same rpm or lower and higher...
I for example put the abarth 500 ac sound in the mx5 na

if the car has no turbo, u cannot add turbo sound cause the turbo sound in ac get its data from the physic files. So u can create new sounds from scratch and adding fake turbo within the engine sound samples but thats not the way it works correct. otherwise you can edit the phyisc files and add a turbo but then u cannot play the car online...

I'm currently working on making an Ecoboost mustang based on the Kunos Mustang GT. I've added the turbo physics and engine based on the KTM Crossbow (because it has a very similar torque curve to the N/A 2.3L Duratec the Ecoboost is based on). It feels nearly perfect performance wise, but there's no audible turbo sound. I'm using the advanced features of the Assetto Corsa Tuner to mess with the files. I was wondering if anyone happened to know how to import the turbo audio. Also, unrelated, I was wondering if you can edit the Base Kunos vehicle models to add new trim pieces (E.G. the base mustang badge in the rear and the Ecoboost fender badging).

I'm currently working on making an Ecoboost mustang based on the Kunos Mustang GT. I've added the turbo physics and engine based on the KTM Crossbow (because it has a very similar torque curve to the N/A 2.3L Duratec the Ecoboost is based on). It feels nearly perfect performance wise, but there's no audible turbo sound. I'm using the advanced features of the Assetto Corsa Tuner to mess with the files. I was wondering if anyone happened to know how to import the turbo audio. Also, unrelated, I was wondering if you can edit the Base Kunos vehicle models to add new trim pieces (E.G. the base mustang badge in the rear and the Ecoboost fender badging).
You can use a tool : Fmod Bank tools to unpack the original audio file and replace the turbo sound, or if you like the original one you can increase the sound adding an extension in the car folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back