How can I use surfaces from original RBR for mt BTB projects?

I'm creating some Wales Rally GB replica stages, having some drama with trying to find surface materials online, but I'm thinking all I need is the same surface materials and surrounding materials as the Great Britain rally (Falstone, Harwood, Chirdonhead, etc).

Can someone tell me how I can get those files into my Default Xpack?

Thanks

Here you have XPacks I used for my GB Sprint stage. Textures for roads, roadsides and terrain were taken from original RBR tracks and packed into XPack (WB Roads...).
The second one is an XPack made by jay_666, but optimised by me. The advantage of mine is that it uses much less resources on final track. The XPack contains tons of objects and vegetation from various original RBR tracks, including Great Britain, France, Japan and I think some USA.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u666qv

Warning - if you already have used jay's XPack, called "Great Britain (RBR).zip", don't use mine, because you would have many materials and textures doubled in your project.

You can also create your own XPack with other RBR textures - just open some .rbz file with 7zip or Windows Commander, load textures (usually TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds and others) to Photoshop or Gimp and cut all texture parts you need. Save as single textures and make XPacx(s).

This is my GB Sprint track after conversion to original format:

Unfortunately, I think I lost BTB version of that track...

I hope this helps :) M.

I haven't really used Jay's xPack yet. I have it and I love what's in it. But if your xpack has the surface materials as well as his objects I will use yours :) thanks for this I really appreciate it. Will let you know when I make some progress with my stage.

Here you have XPacks I used for my GB Sprint stage. Textures for roads, roadsides and terrain were taken from original RBR tracks and packed into XPack (WB Roads...).
The second one is an XPack made by jay_666, but optimised by me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u666qv

Hi, can you re-upload this XPacks?
And I read old threads about modding in BTB and all links are dead. Can you also re-upload your KormoranBTB project?

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back