How can I turn off light sources on the track with CSP?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any way to turn of light sources on tracks with Content Manager's Custom Shaders Patch. I really like the dynamic headlight, but my PC isn't that great, so on tracks with a lot of light sources I lose a ton of FPS. It would really improve my gaming experiences if I could just turn off these lightsources on the tracks but still use the dynamic headlights on the car.

Hopefully anyone sees this and knows a solution.

Olá a todos,

Eu queria saber se há alguma maneira de desligar as fontes de luz nas trilhas com o patch de sombreadores personalizado do Content Manager. Eu realmente gosto do farol dinâmico, mas meu PC não é tão bom, então em faixas com muitas fontes de luz eu perco uma tonelada de FPS. Realmente melhoraria minhas experiências de jogo se eu pudesse simplesmente desligar essas fontes de luz nas pistas, mas ainda usar os faróis dinâmicos do carro.

Espero que alguém veja isso e conheça uma solução.
Não tenho certeza se desligar as luzes da pista teria uma melhor experiência e desempenho. O mais correto é que você diminua o número de carros e também desative as nuvens 3D do SOl, renderizaçao por quadro e renderizaçao por distância e deixando o céu à noite mais claro. Se voce imaginasse o trabalho que e deixar as pista com iluminacao noturna...

AC is very difficult to balance in terms of quality and performance. On newer PCs, for example, sometimes it takes a lot of patience to find the right game. Unsatisfactory fps rates sometimes depend on poor quality mods with game weight on the cpu or gpu.

If you delete the track config it won't have any lights, you'd need to disable autodownloading too
in extension/config/tracks should be deleted, since by default the content manager downloads them automatically, but the issue is that I cannot find that file, for What I see, not all the maps have it, for example, in the circuit that I want to remove the lighting, it does not have any of those configuration files with its name, but the circuit is illuminated the same, which I would like to remove,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back