F1 2020 How can I place real decals on my My Team livery through modding?

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
I can't find a guide on here that's good for beginners. I really would just like to add some real logos onto my My Team ride and adjust my uniform to be less sloppy than the one the game automatically generates. Like adding pirelli insignia, the engine provider onto the helmet and car and other items. Honestly if my car is Mercedes powered or Renault powered I should be able to have that option in the customizer in game, however it doesnt so I'm here.

Where do I find the saved textures for my My Team ride and then translate that into photoshop to modify? Do I need to get a template car and move the my team stuff onto it? Or do I need to make a car all together that doesn't have the ability to be modified like the 70th anniversary livery?

I just need help finding the my team livery so I can perfect it. I also need help just starting out in general. I'm so confused by the guides here.

from what i know you can't really add real logos thru the sponsors layout customization... but 1 thing might work... if you have race net car... you can edit the logos there and then try to make livery from in game to the racenet one, however.. this is really strange and hard way to do it.. much easier to put it on livery straight and than make suits besides.... or u can try having a complete livery and then you have this file called racenet01_logo_01_d.tif, this should replace logos of race net suit... but still its easier to place them straight onto suit...
I can help you making the livery and suit... I am still learning but I think I can help you quite well...

here's my discord, if you don't have discord, you can just answer me here: sb#7221

First you cant... sadly, But you can have a total custom livery.. you had to create it or go in the modding section finding one already maded or asking if someone want to create one for you
I can't find a guide on here that's good for beginners. I really would just like to add some real logos onto my My Team ride and adjust my uniform to be less sloppy than the one the game automatically generates. Like adding pirelli insignia, the engine provider onto the helmet and car and other items. Honestly if my car is Mercedes powered or Renault powered I should be able to have that option in the customizer in game, however it doesnt so I'm here.

Where do I find the saved textures for my My Team ride and then translate that into photoshop to modify? Do I need to get a template car and move the my team stuff onto it? Or do I need to make a car all together that doesn't have the ability to be modified like the 70th anniversary livery?

I just need help finding the my team livery so I can perfect it. I also need help just starting out in general. I'm so confused by the guides here.
if you wanna some livery I can do it for you, not saying that I really can do it, but I can try, as I am new to modding it would be nice training for me :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%