How can I get "all the cars"?/

So I just got back into this game and realized how superior it is to project cars in a lot of ways. However, Im seeing when I go to play online, that Im blocked from entering a ton of servers because I lack this track or that car. Any fast way to get them on the fly? versus going down the list and downloading EVERRRRYTHING? thanks guys

So I just got back into this game and realized how superior it is to project cars in a lot of ways. However, Im seeing when I go to play online, that Im blocked from entering a ton of servers because I lack this track or that car. Any fast way to get them on the fly? versus going down the list and downloading EVERRRRYTHING? thanks guys
You need to purchase the DLC(s).

If you are asking what we think you are asking .......... then don't ask it here at RD, thanks :)

Last edited:
And if you are asking about all cars you can't buy on steam (mod cars) then yes, you have to download them all separately.
Just google the exact name and you should find many here on RD :)
Afaik there is no "download all mods ever created for AC". But if you find such package please send me the link :p
(of course only legal mods!)

And if you are asking about all cars you can't buy on steam (mod cars) then yes, you have to download them all separately.
Just google the exact name and you should find many here on RD :)
Afaik there is no "download all mods ever created for AC". But if you find such package please send me the link :p
(of course only legal mods!)
It's like if what I've written is illegal. Gamersyde & several other large site use them. It's a good method to group files of the quality mods without wasting paying for bandwidth for others. It was simply a suggestion.

It's like if what I've written is illegal. Gamersyde & several other large site use them. It's a good method to group files of the quality mods without wasting paying for bandwidth for others. It was simply a suggestion.
You're right, I wasn't considering legal mod packs, and torrents are good for legal distribution too.

So I have re-instated the original post.

My apologies :)

Whoa there.....I wasn't asking how to pirate the DLC, if that's what you're implying. I own all the DLC but one Porsche pack. I'm talking about what else has been said, a "super torrent" of all available mod cars/tracks. It's a lot like ARMA for those of you who do shooters. A interface that lacks user friendliness and you just kind of have to "know" what to download to get into many servers. Thanks all

Already with only 1 Porsche Pack, you're limited for servers using altogether Porsches from the 2 other packs.

In order to have the best or most used mods on servers, have a look at the RD cars collection in Assetto Corsa Mods thread ... and choose first the most downloaded and best rated....
That's here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-mods.36/
Choose the Cars tab for mods .... and of course Tracks tab for addon tracks.

I think it should be the 1st step allowing to join more servers. ;)
( NB: except the ones with passwords .... or private league mods )

Or just come race in the RD club races, if/when mods are used the download link is posted in the OP of the race thread so you know exactly where to get it. And you don't have to worry about punters or rammers or being kicked for being too fast/slow. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back