How can I be faster with NASCAR series cars?

I installed the Xfinity, Sprint, and Camping World Trucks mods from here and I can't get these cars and trucks to go faster and keep up with the AI. With AI set as low as 75, I cannot keep up with the AI at all, I get passed by all of them within the first 2 laps and can never keep up. I cannot modify about 90% of the setup on these cars and trucks. I was sure to change the chassis configuration in the showroom when choosing the car to set it to Speedway or Super Speedway but nothing works. I also left a comment in the discussion of the Sprint Cup mod for the creator over a week ago with no response so I was hoping someone else here could shed some light on this. I have only run on speedways, I have not tried road courses. Thanks.

Many mods are not calibrated for AI usage. They are intended for online/multiplayer only. If the creator paid no attention to that aspect, and it is so wildly out of whack that even extreme settings do not fox it, there is nothing that can be done other than modding the mod.

Many mods are not calibrated for AI usage. They are intended for online/multiplayer only. If the creator paid no attention to that aspect, and it is so wildly out of whack that even extreme settings do not fox it, there is nothing that can be done other than modding the mod.
I am not sure if the mods were calibrated for AI usage. The thing is I can't change much in the setup for any car to try and make it faster. I can't get the cars to go more than 170mph. I don't know much about NASCAR but I thought some of these cars could do 190mph to 200mph. I just wanted to try something different since I hav never raced any NASCAR cars before.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back