How big can rf track be?

We are just working on something like rally Dakar project for rfactor in our league but im wondering how big can actually be one track? posibile to do like 300x300km big map like desert and so on?

Personally, I don't know witch software limitation have rFactor in his coding but if you are planning model something like 300 x 300 Km desert, you need something like NASA Hardware to keep it in a good port:party2:

Personally, I don't know witch software limitation have rFactor in his coding but if you are planning model something like 300 x 300 Km desert, you need something like NASA Hardware to keep it in a good port:party2:

hehe, actually we were thinking that i could maybe use some desert maps from some flight sims, and as its desert there are actually not alot of details so in polycount it could be like high detailed rf tracks, dont now actually how much is lemans from virtual lm having or nordschleife but such deser could be same...
I do have some 16x16 km maps here to that i could put together...

Broke the 10km radius with a quickie export of the full IOM TT circuit. Sure right now it is just a road in the sky, but no clipping issues like I experienced with the GIANT MESH OF DOOM!

IOM TT is pushing the envelope up to 60.7km. Wonder how much more rF can take?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back