How are the clamps for Fanatec wheels?

I am looking to upgrade my T500rs to a Fanatec wheel in the near future but I am unsure of the clamps they use.

Looking to get a CSL elite or clubsport 2.5

My T500 clamp has broken many times because its attached to a desk that where I need to remove it after each session, this seems to cause a lot of wear on the bolt for the clamp.
How are the Fanatec clamps and how do they perform just clamped to a desk?

I am looking to upgrade my T500rs to a Fanatec wheel in the near future but I am unsure of the clamps they use.

Looking to get a CSL elite or clubsport 2.5

My T500 clamp has broken many times because its attached to a desk that where I need to remove it after each session, this seems to cause a lot of wear on the bolt for the clamp.
How are the Fanatec clamps and how do they perform just clamped to a desk?
Hi Catlin, we have two types of table clamps. There is a basic version that comes included with all CSL Elite wheel base packages, which has some similarities with the T500RS clamp. It is strong and durable, but like any plastic table clamp, it's not a 'bulletproof' solution when compared to hard mounting. This basic clamp is not compatible with the ClubSport V2.5. The V2.5 does not come with a table clamp (it is really intended to be hard mounted), but we offer a 'ClubSport Table Clamp V2' as an optional accessory for the ClubSport wheel bases that is all-metal and very robust. In fact it's so robust that it can also be used with the new Podium Series wheel bases, but you'll really need a solid table to handle that!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years